Kaylynté (pronounced Kay-Lynn-Tay) is an aspiring poet who is most known for her poems “Credulous Start”, “With the Wind”, and “Think Cycle”. She enjoys exploring the theme of double entendre as in her “Captivating Presence” poem. Becoming a published poet is one of her short-term goals. When she isn’t busy, she enjoys spending her free time volunteering and buying gifts. You can read Kaylynté’s poems at www.thinkingiswrite.wordpress.com.
1. Do you have a favorite place to write?
My favorite place to write is in a room full of bright lights; the light gives me energy to produce radiant poems. 🙂
2. What do you love most about writing?
What I love most about writing is using adjectives; it enhances a new discovery with each glance. I am able to paint words like a living portrait.
3. What is the hardest and easiest part of the writing process for you?
The hardest part of writing is thinking about what I am going to write instead of just writing.
The easiest part of writing is when I think less, I write more.
4. What five words best sum up your personality?
Encouraging, persistent, hard-working, positive, and dedicated.
5. Other than writing, what else do you love to do?
I love to learn.
6. Describe your perfect day.
My perfect day is a forever perfect day like…
Being applauded for my obedience,
in a dimension of everlasting love.
Every musical note sings
with divinity of righteousness.
No more dark nights,
just a forever brilliant day.
My time is now eternity.
7. Do you have a writing schedule?
Well, I write whenever I have free time. *smiling*
8. What are you past, current, and/or next projects?
My current project is to write more poems.
10. Where can we reach you?
Thank you, Kay, for giving us a peek into your journey!