- Follow The Sandy Side of Life on WordPress.com
NO ONE’S WATCHING
THE TIDE CHANGERS
PACING THE MOON
- Cape May, NJ
- Crockpot recipes
- Favorite Words
- Health and Safety
- Mysterious Purple Object of the Week
- Natural Wonders
- No One's Watching
- Purple Car of the Weekend
- Sandwich Police
- School Presentations
- Shenandoah Mountains
- The Tide Changers
- Twofer Tuesdays
- Unnatural Wonders
- Writing Prompts
- Back to #Dance Studio with No One's Watching - If You're Not Following Your Dreams, Whose Dreams Are You Following? https://t.co/UkybNCNdbS 22 hours ago
- #Summer is almost a memory, but here's a reminder #Butterflies #moonflower and the #scary dried #seed pod of a snap… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 22 hours ago
- Good deal! twitter.com/CleanReads_/st… 22 hours ago
- RT @cybils: These Books are a Treat: #Diverse #Halloween Books, a @momandkiddo #BookList ow.ly/HBOg30ffhP6 #PictureBooks 22 hours ago
- RT @ReadyToFeis: In honor of the #Olympics, here are 10 things Olympians do that Irish dancers should do too readytofeis.com/10-things-olym… https:… 22 hours ago
Category Archives: Purple Car of the Weekend
From the parking lot of a local grocery store and in the rain, I parked and saw this purple beauty! Advertisements
Purple vehicles know no time limit as seen by this old fashioned motorcycle sidecare!
After a long drought of purple vehicles, a purple car was spotted at a restaurant in Brooklyn! How do you like this fine Dodge Challenger?
Rock on, purple truck.
After a long drought of purple vehicles, I spotted this Ford truck in a parking lot! It might seem bluish, but it’s really purple. Must’ve been the rain!
I found this truck cleaning out the basement to make room for some furniture:
A beige truck with purple trim qualifies in my opinion!