- Follow The Sandy Side of Life on WordPress.com
NO ONE’S WATCHING
THE TIDE CHANGERS
PACING THE MOON
- Cape May, NJ
- Crockpot recipes
- Favorite Words
- Health and Safety
- Mysterious Purple Object of the Week
- Natural Wonders
- No One's Watching
- Purple Car of the Weekend
- Sandwich Police
- School Presentations
- Shenandoah Mountains
- The Tide Changers
- Twofer Tuesdays
- Unnatural Wonders
- Writing Prompts
- RT @LemonCuisineDC: @SandyDGreen Oh! We didn't realize they were YOUR gift -- how lucky! 1 week ago
- @LemonCuisineDC Yes, I did! 1 week ago
- @LemonCuisineDC Yes, thanks! They were a birthday gift! 1 week ago
- Kitty cat cookies baked and decorated by Olivia Green! #baking #bakingfun #cookies #cookie #cats… instagram.com/p/BP3icmtjPF-/ 1 month ago
- Happy #SquirrelAppreciationDay ! twitter.com/KatE_Erikson/s… 2 months ago
Category Archives: Purple Car of the Weekend
From the parking lot of a local grocery store and in the rain, I parked and saw this purple beauty!
Purple vehicles know no time limit as seen by this old fashioned motorcycle sidecare!
After a long drought of purple vehicles, a purple car was spotted at a restaurant in Brooklyn! How do you like this fine Dodge Challenger?
Rock on, purple truck.
After a long drought of purple vehicles, I spotted this Ford truck in a parking lot! It might seem bluish, but it’s really purple. Must’ve been the rain!
I found this truck cleaning out the basement to make room for some furniture:
A beige truck with purple trim qualifies in my opinion!